Whether skinny, bootcut, trouser, or boyfriend: you need jeans to fit your life on the fast track. There are tons in the closet, and with your good taste they’ll never go out of style. A fashion classic and wardrobe staple, a good pair of jeans can take you through years of wear and tear. Day to night, work to play; you’re a chameleon in the perfect pants.
Quality is the key to longevity; and a fat purse dosen’t hurt either. The science of denim blends can get complicated, just remember to look for the right balance of a Lyra cotton blend to minimize wear and tear; while maximizing the fit. Once you’ve washed them though, they may experience some shrinkage. A tighter fit and possible slightly faded appearance may also result. However, if you’re shopping on a budget it’s never a problem, there’s some good stuff out there for budget fashionistas on the prowl. You can still be chic, trendy, and comfortable without breaking the bank. Just check out the “best” list for 2011, because the jeans of the year may pleasantly surprise you; while the most extravagant may seem just a little “excessive”.
HIGH END QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
1. LEVI’S – They’re like the grandfather of jeans. Always a front runner on the list, this company has been instrumental in the evolution of denim. Designers build cool details into them like, tilted sideseams for a streamlined fit and look.
2. DEAR by Amanda Bynes.-You can’t beat the price, number of styles, and the quality. These are affordable and top notch.
3. GAP: Curvy jeans.
4. GAP: Original Straight Leg-The GAP jean is another american classic that stays relevant, high quality, and affordable.
5. LUCKY BRAND jeans.-Any style, any pair.
6. JOE’S JEANS: jeggings-Sounds expensive, but this style of JJ are under $50, and hot, hot, hot.
7. 7 FOR ALL MANKIND– Known for it’s signature denim blend, a pair of 7’s will never go “out”.
8. TRUE RELIGION.-TR jeans are well designed with cool detailing and graphics, plus made for a great fit. The oxymoron of fitting, they’re tailored, but loose fitting at the same time.
URBAN COUTURE PREMIUM DENIM
9. LEVI’S: E CAPITOL BRAND-Custom made, no two pair are exactly alike. What’s cool is if you go to some stores, they offer a “body scan” fitting. You step into a full body scanner and get laser scanned for your body measurements. This allows Levi’s to create a pattern designed for a perfect personal fit.The most expensive pair was over a million dollars.
10. APO-This is another brand who does custom denim. Both offer, premium specially blended denim, hardware made from precious metals, and real diamond accents and rivets.
Denim offers so many options, the key is finding what looks good on you. The latest trends on trial are: jeggings, rolled or elastic cuffs, trouser, long jeans skirts, and bell bottoms. The trend to watch out for, and the jeans that are sure to blow somebody off the list in 2012 are Signature Adire Denim by TSX Design House; the future of fashion. Stay tuned,MUAH aaand scene…….
For more great articles on denim and fashion @http://www.ehow.com/how_12072316_make-denim-romper.html
The Power Of Womanism